Lenovo k900 does not turn on, not your first. For some, this phone freezes when installing games such as Hearthstone, for others when installing the clean master application, and for others while gaming. So what to do if the lenovo k900 is not included. Do not play games? Do not install Hearthstone? Do not use clean master? In theory, yes!
But the matter lies far in the root causes. Most likely, this unit goes out of work for some other reason. In the meantime, try to put the lenovo k900 for 6 hours on a charge with a working battery (check the battery) into a working outlet with a working charger, but before that, check if moisture got on your smartphone, if you got it on your own, do not turn on the phone and do not connect, but spread it out and dry it (you cannot use a hairdryer!). If the lenovo k900 does not charge, try changing the charger and outlet.
But also your Lenovo k900 may not turn on for other reasons:
1. Lenovo k900 a lot of time (5-6 months) lay and no one used it. The battery could die during this period. Therefore, you need to check first of all the battery itself if your Lenovo k900 has been lying idle for a long time.
2. If your smartphone does not charge, does not turn on, cannot be detected by a computer, then emmc could cover itself. Check the computer-determined phone in the device manager. If you have something out of order, as in this case with emmc, you need to carry it to a repair center, service center or master.
3. If the device does not turn on and the lower sensors only light up, you can try to throw the lenovo k900 to the factory settings, the lower loop may also have failed.
4. If all else fails, try replacing the battery, perhaps your battery has run out.
5. Check if the socket of both the smartphone and the charger is deformed.
6. Try to remove the flash card from the phone and start the phone (if the card is full, a malfunction may occur).
Attention! When the Lenovo k900 is reset to the factory settings, all data from the phone will be deleted, so if possible make a backup of the data (backups).
To drop the Lenovo k900 smartphone to the factory settings, you need to do the following:
Before proceeding with the reset, be sure to charge the phone at least 50%. So what is next:
1. Turn off the Lenovo k900
2. Press the “Volume Up” and “Power” buttons
3. When the Lenovo logo appears, release the buttons and you will be taken to the “DROIDBOOT PROVISON OS” menu.
4. Use the “Volume up” and “Volume down” buttons to select “RECOVERY” and confirm with the “Power (Power)” button
5. The phone will reboot and boot into the standard “recovery” menu.
6. Next, use the volume buttons to select “wipe data / factory reset” and confirm with the “On” button
7. In the next menu, select “Yes – delete all user data” and confirm with the “Power” button
8. We are waiting for the smartphone to reset the settings of the lenovo k900, after which it will return to the main “recovery” screen of the menu.
9. After which the final stage is to select the reboot system now option to reboot.
10. Check if the battery is swollen.
11. You can also flash lenovo k900 through the FlashTool application, how to flash it and where to download the firmware and ask for help here https://w3bsit3-dns.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=475854.
If all else fails, I recommend taking the Lenovo k900 to the store where you bought it or to a service center for repair.